Saturday, November 24, 2012

Proof Black Friday Is A Huge Scam!

  Alex Jones of infowars.com breaks down the scam that is black friday and all the idiot boxes who riot and pull guns on each other because they think they are getting a deal when in reality black friday is not the best day to get deals. I always find I can get cheaper deals online if I want something than stand in line at globalist shill corporations like Walmart or Chapters. For example books, I can usually get a better deal on amazon than if I went to say Chapters for example and etc.. I didn't go anywhere yesterday because we had a snowstorm and I was without power until 10 am eastern but later on I bought some more food from GO Foods because I realized being prepared is better than selling out to the mega-corporations and the private foreign banks and the families who run them that have highjacked Canada and the US as well as Europe though I have been guilty of buying stuff from Walmart and Chapters as much as I try and avoid these places sometimes I don't have a choice but just being aware of this is enough I guess.. have a good one folks