Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Got my Go Foods Global sample pack yesterday and globalist US puppet elections tonight

I got the green tea orange passion, a sample of coffee and their pina colada energy drink and 3 packs of food: Creamy Tuscan Pasta, Chicken Cheddar Rice and Western Potato Chowder..

I tried the tea and the Creamy Tuscan Pasta today for my lunch and it was so damn good so this will be on my list for storable food for sure.. they were not kidding when they said the food is delicious...

Remember: If you buy the sample pack all you have to pay is the shipping only...

Also the US puppet election is tonight.. which globalist puppet is going into office tonight?? Obama or Romney.. Infowars is having live coverage of the marionette elections with some great guests like Gerald Celente, Paul Craig Roberts and Dr. Webster Griffin Tarpley so if you are interested in that just go to http://www.infowars.com