Monday, August 27, 2018

More catholic sex abuse news and my thoughts on John McCains death from brain cancer this past weekend

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-us-nuncio-pope-francis-knew-of-mccarricks-misdeeds-repealed-sanction in bombshell revelations Pope Francis was accused over the weekend by a former US nuncio that he helped cover up the abuse of Archbishop McCarrick in stunning testimony that lifesitenews.com reported over the weekend and believe me it is quite damning and I also heard that there were calls for Pope Francis to resign but as of right now there has not been anything on that yet but this disturbing case just gets even deeper and if it is true that Francis did then I think he should be impeached and thrown out of the vatican update: Fox News host Laura Ingraham has called for the pope’s resignation https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/time-for...new-shepherd-fox-tv-host-calls-for-pope-to-resign-in-wake-of-vig

Also Senator John McCain died this weekend of after a year long fight with brain cancer first of all my heart goes to his family in this difficult time but I cannot overlook the history of the man and his corrupt globalist behaviour https://www.infowars.com/breaking-a-major-blow-to-isis-the-deep-state-john-mccain-dies/ such as meeting and backing isis, being a warmonger and etc.. but again I never wished him any bad in spite of all of that and cancer is not something I would ever wish on my worst enemies and having lost my grandpa 11 years ago from cancer I can relate to what that is like but while this is the case don’t think for one second that the military industrial complex is still not an influence and the same with the deep state neocons either so while a key member of both is no longer with us doesn’t mean they stop with their disgusting agenda