Sunday, May 22, 2011

9/11: my take

As you know this year is the 10th anniversary of the september 11th attacks that struck the World Trade Centre twin towers, the penatgon and a field in pennsylvania.. the official story says that 2 airliners flew into the twin towers, the penatgon and the field.. but over the years I never really thought about until I did some research that told a different story that the US government either knew about it, had a hand in it or just the adminstration were so stupid that they ignored clear warnings about a potential attack from the FBI and other government agencies.. I have seen these documents first hand in former minnesota governor Jesse Ventura's new book called the 63 documents that the government doesn't want you to read and these documents are in the public domain.. so they were legally obtained(can even find them online).. and they had a bit about building 7 that mysteriously collapsed like freely to the ground they claim it was the fires from the planes that hit the 2 towers but I found out that in the soil around the towers they found traces of explosives known as super thermite(which is a combination of iron oxide and aluminum) and building 7 is another mystery.. why did it come down the way it did.. well I seen a report in the book that based on laws of physics and gravity it looked like a controlled demolition and I have seen video of it coming down like that... I have heard rumours* that bomb sniffing dogs were not allowed on any of the floors.. sounds suspicious to me... 

and the pentagon, the official line says that flight 77 hit it well that is a load of garbage because I saw demonstrated on jesse ventura's conspiracy theory on the pentagon(which you can find on youtube by typing in conspiracy theory 9/11-pentagon) that for a plane to create a hole like that is next to impossible.. you would have seen wing marks, fuel spillage, seats, victims but where was that??? any of the camera footage I have seen... you don't see it... one witness he interviewed said it sounded like a bomb went off.. others have said it was missile... 

I personally believe that the 9/11 commission was LIED TO.. I heard they only got 3-4 million to do the investigation and they only had a certain amount time.. now something like this you would think the Government would have put more money into it to get a proper investigation.. which never happened... 

I don't know if we will ever get the real truth but there is a movement called 9/11 truth (their website is http://www.911truth.org) they include architects, physicists, scholars you name it who want the real truth and question the official line

 and one other thing.. I heard that NORAD was told to STAND DOWN... think about that why the hell would the government order a stand down if the country was under attack??? makes one wonder

Stay Classy

Maegan

*Update: you know I how I mentioned the bombs and the bomb sniffing dogs??? well I was on http://www.infowars.com and they had a write up from Washington's Blog about how bomb sniffing dogs were not allowed on certain floors of the WTC buildings.. it is a very interesting piece and suggest you go and read it on the link I have provided and you just scroll down and when you see the 9/11 section and you see Washington's Blog.. just click on it.. and the article is right there...