Sunday, February 19, 2012

OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING - THE CONSPIRACY

    I stumbled upon this video about the tragic 1995 oklahoma city bombing. I remember when this happened and I believed the official story that it was mcveigh and someone else that used a truck to explode the building but I have learned that there were bombs on the inside of the building from the local news reports that are in this video and a whole bunch of interesting tidbits that blow the official government fairytale out of the water. This video was put together by infowars.com and prisonplanet.com's Alex Jones.  My Analysis is that I do not believe McVeigh did this and I think the criminal elements within US government agencies like the FBI and the BATF(bureau of alcohol, tobacco and firearms) covered up the evidence.