Wednesday, June 13, 2018

I was wrong about Dennis rodman and so was alex Jones

https://youtu.be/FMh8hbfk0Ik when Dennis rodman went to North Korea a few years ago doing basketball stuff and met with Kim Jun I thought he was crazy for meeting with someone that hurt people but as you will see in the video by Infowars founder Alex jones that it was not the whole story as Dennis rodman was asked by UN to send a message to Obama about making peace and giving up arms etc.. but rodman was blown off and had death threats and now with trump meeting with Kim this week to work on a deal and it appears to have gone well since the Korean War has been stopped and etc.. so I want to say I am sorry mr rodman you were actually trying to do the right thing for the world and the lying media lied to us and I fell for it and I am sorry but I am much better now so kudos to him and to trump for trying to fix this mess that the elite started on their own