Friday, April 19, 2013

Father of Bombing Suspects accuse US intelligence of framing his sons

http://www.infowars.com/father-of-boston-suspects-us-security-services-set-up-my-sons/

The Father of the 2 Boston Bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, told Russia and Western media that he believes US intelligence set up his sons for the tragic bombings on Monday.

A report from Russia's Interfax says a correspondent spoke Anzor Tsarnaev, who resides in the Southern Russian republic of Dagestan. Here is an excerpt of the report:

"I learned about the incident on TV. My opinion is: the special services have framed my children, because they are practicing Muslims. Why did they kill Tamerlan? He was supposed to be caught alive. The younger one is on the run now. He was sophomore at a medical school in the U.S. We expected him to come home for vacation. Now I don't know what is going to happen. Tell you once again: I believe special services have framed my son"

Reports on Twitter claim Anzor has that "hell will break loose" if his younger son who is on the run as of right now in the suburbs of Boston, is killed. The AP is reporting as well that the father spoke with their own reporters as well and Tsarnaev told the reporters that his kids were "true angels" He also said he has daughters who live in New York. He said of his youngest son that he was an "intelligent boy" who was studying medicine and both is kids were innocent

"They were set up, they were set up! he exclaimed. " I saw it on television, they killed my older son Tamerlan"

The father is then said to have become irate and ended the phone call by saying " Leave me alone, my son's been killed"

well given all the evidence we have seen of the officials covering up the bomb drills and the presence of Craft International, a part of Blackwater private military security, thanks to photographs on line that the FBI did not want us to look at because heaven forbid we expose their attempts at covering those facts up and their own arses I think the father has a case here...